How music therapy works
Music Therapy is the clinical and evidence-based use of music interventions to accomplish individualized goals within a therapeutic relationship by a credentialed professional who has completed an approved music therapy program.
Our team at Dynamic Music Services, Inc. provides high quality music therapy services to individuals and groups of all ages and abilities. We also provide music enrichment classes to young children and their families. We are passionate about our work and deliver services focused on your strengths and needs. Set up your free consultation here.
At Dynamic Music Services, we use music to help you:
- Communicate and express yourself.
- Refine your cognitive skills, memorization, and sequencing.
- Grow your self compassion and coping skills.
- Promote your wellness and quality of life.
- Connect with loved ones.
- Create your best dynamic life!
Music therapy can help individuals of all ages and abilities with the following diagnoses:
- Alzheimer’s disease and dementia
- Cerebral palsy
- Developmental disabilities
- Down syndrome
- End-of-life care
- Intellectual disabilities
- Mental health
- Neurological disorders
- Psychiatric disorders